VP/ Managing Partner of AmeriKey Realty, Inc.
Team Lead of The Adams Girlz Team
Owner of Bella Design, LLC
Affiliate Broker/ REALTOR/ Interior Designer/ Professional Home Stager
With over twelve years of real estate and design experience, Angela Adams is the team lead to our exclusive real estate team: The Adams Girlz. Angela Adams has helped hundreds of real estate clients buy or sell real estate. Angela Adams consistently sells homes, on average, for 6% higher than her competition. She also secures, on average, 5% in buyer savings when negotiating a sale of property on her buyer client’s behalf. The Adams Girlz team is one of the top producing teams in the greater Nashville, TN area and prides itself on exceeding client’s expectations and provide top notch, one-on-one customer service for its clients.
Angela Adam’s focus is implementing hands-on customer service, streamlined systems, and unique marketing programs to create an exceptional experience for any customer that hires her and her team to assist in the real estate buying or selling process. Angela’s design background allows her the unique ability to implement design advise and practices which have proven to sell her listings for more money than her competition. Angela and her team will assess your property upfront and provide design advise on inexpensive changes you can make to your home to produce the highest sales price possible.
This design experience also helps buyers to envision possibilities and gain confidence in tackling remodeling projects to turn any home into their dream property.
Angela Adams specializes in working with relocation or in-town home buyers, real estate investors, and home sellers. Additionally, she is a Tennessee State Sworn Property Valuation Expert and is called in on litigation trials to confirm the validity of appraisals. This specialized training is a great aid to her clients as she can accurately determine a property’s value enabling her client to make informed purchasing or selling decisions.
Angela Adams spent many years working in default real estate and has a passion for complex real estate brokering including: Real Estate Investing, Real Estate Development Acquisitions and Sales, Default Real Estate Management and Negotiations, 1031 Exchange, & Multi-National Luxury Real Estate Trading.
Angela’s passions are creating a beautiful life and home by living authentically and making family and home her primary focus. She loves to cook, sing, dance, and decorate. She is currently working on a gluten-free cookbook/blog and spends her days off exploring Nashville with her loving husband, Robert and their adorable Yorkie and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs: Brighton, Bailey, & Duncan. Angela gives back by volunteering her with her community. She recently sat on the Board of Directors as the PR & Marketing Director for the Celiac Suppport Association of Middle Tennessee, a non profit organization helping patients diagnosed with Celiac Sprue Disease.
Angela Adam’s Motto: “I’m going to make everything around me beautiful and that is going to be my life…” -Elsie De Wolfe
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
- 12 Years Real Estate Experience
- 10 Years REO Experience
- Real Estate Expert- Specializing in Buying & Selling of Residential and Commercial Real Estate in All of Greater Nashville, TN
- RELOCATION Expert- (Weichert Relo Approved)
- Buyer Specialist & Negotiator
- Residential Luxury Property Expert
- Full Service REO Asset Management, point of service contact
- Complete BPO Service; 48 hour turn around, rush service available
- Investor Relations: Investment Consulting, Hedge Fund Relations, NPL & REO Bulk Tape Bidding
- Short Sale Specialist
- Interior Designer & Home Stager- Specializing in Residential Interior Design, Kitchen & Bath Design, Home Staging, Investor & Builder Consulting, Luxury Staging & Marketing
- New Construction Home Specialist ( Acquisition Assistance, Construction Management, Pre-Marketing, & Sales Consultant)
- Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
Contact Info: Angela Adams, VP/ Managing Partner
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH ANGELA ADAMS: